Pamela Boneham joins Ventas Investment Management Platform as Senior Strategic Advisor

0

CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR), a leading real estate investment trust (REIT), today announced the appointment of Pamela Boneham as senior strategic advisor for its Ventas Investment Management (VIM) platform. .

In this role, Boneham will provide experienced guidance and counsel on Ventas’ third-party institutional investment management platform, which currently has over $5 billion in assets under management, including the Ventas Life Science & Healthcare Real Estate Fund. Leveraging Ventas’ expertise, VIM focuses on investing in high-quality life sciences, medical practices, senior housing and other healthcare real estate for third-party institutional investors in a variety of vehicles.

“We are delighted to welcome Pam as a Senior Strategic Advisor on the Ventas Investment Management Platform. His decades of accomplishment in commercial real estate and his deep understanding of the perspectives and objectives of institutional investors will be invaluable to our continued growth and value creation,” said Brian Newman, Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager, Ventas .

Boneham commented: “I am delighted to join the Ventas Investment Management platform which is off to an exceptional start. I look forward to making significant contributions as it becomes a more established and influential player in the investment management industry focused on high quality life sciences, medical practices and other assets. healthcare real estate.

Boneham is currently a member of the Independent Investment Committee of the Americas Direct Real Estate Investment Committee of CBRE Investment Management and City of Hope, a world-class non-profit cancer care hospital headquartered in South California. South. She has over 35 years of experience in commercial real estate and institutional investment advice, having held senior positions at Barings, from which she recently retired, RREEF/DWS, Equity Office and JLL. Boneham holds an MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduated summa cum laude with a BBA from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.

About Ventas

Ventas Inc., an S&P 500 company, operates at the intersection of two large, dynamic sectors: healthcare and real estate. Fueled by strong demographic demand related to the growing aging population, Ventas has a diverse portfolio of over 1,200 properties in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Ventas uses the power of its capital to unlock the value of retirement homes; life sciences, research and innovation properties; medical practices and ambulatory care facilities, hospitals and other healthcare real estate. A globally recognized real estate investment company, Ventas follows a successful long-term strategy, proven over more than 20 years, based on diversification of property types, sources of capital and key industry partners, financial strength and flexibility. , consistent and reliable growth and industry leadership. ESG achievements, managed by a collaborative and experienced team dedicated to its stakeholders.

About VIM

Ventas Investment Management consolidates the company’s third-party venture capital under one umbrella. In the $16 trillion commercial real estate sector, approximately 20% is owned by public entities, while the remaining 80% is in the hands of private investors. VIM enables Ventas to access this vast market opportunity by attracting global private capital into its demographic asset classes. Private property owners seek to invest alongside Ventas directly in life sciences, retirement homes and other healthcare real estate to benefit from the experience, connections and knowledge of the Ventas industry. With over $5 billion in assets under management, the VIM platform includes the Ventas Life Science & Healthcare Real Estate Fund, a life science development joint venture with GIC and its senior housing development joint venture State Pension Fund. VIM enables Ventas to expand its footprint, diversify its sources of capital, increase its investment capacity, accelerate its development and acquisition pipeline and generate additional recurring revenue and profit opportunities, all while leveraging its team and infrastructure.

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.