Today, MP Maxine Waters (D-CA)chair of the House Financial Services Committee, announced the following schedule for the month of July:
- Wednesday, July 13 at 10 a.m. ET: The Consumer and Financial Institutions Subcommittee will meet for a hybrid hearing titled “Better Together: Examining the Unified Proposed Rule to Modernize the Community Reinvestment Act.”
- Tuesday, July 19 at 10 a.m. ET: The Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Subcommittee will meet for a hybrid hearing titled “Oversight of the SEC Enforcement Division.”
- Tuesday, July 19 at 2 p.m. ET: The Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee will convene for a hybrid hearing titled “Thoughts and Prayers Are Not Enough: How Mass Shootings Are Harming Communities, Local Economies and Economic Growth.”
- Wednesday, July 20 at 10 a.m. ET: The full committee will convene for a hybrid hearing titled “Housing in America: Oversight of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.”
- Wednesday, July 27 at 10 a.m. ET (and the following days if necessary): The full committee will meet for hybrid markup.
All hearings are broadcast live on https://financialservices.house.gov/live/.
Due to the latest information available regarding COVID-19, hybrid hearings will take place at 2128 Rayburn House Office Building and will also provide a virtual option for MPs and witnesses to participate remotely.
Committee activities are finalized once formal notice is issued by the House Financial Services Committee.
Visithttps://financialservices.house.gov/calendar/for the most up-to-date committee schedule.